The Remote Coaching package is aimed at athletes who want limited communication with their coach, the emphasis is on a structured, personalised training plan. This systems allows longer distance coaching as athletes should be capable of carrying out training sessions independently.
Athletes will receive a training plan tailored to their ability and aspirations. Available with Coach Sarah & Coach Beau
The Remote Coaching package will include:
- The package is initiated with an active consultation* and discussion on training, racing history and the athlete's future aims.
- A training plan tailored specifically to your ability and goals.
- Weekly coach review of completed sessions.
- Fortnightly feedback via in-depth telephone conversation of around 15-20 minutes, based on weekly reviews.
- Communication platforms will be discussed at the active consultation; this can be through a variety of options.
- Remotely coached athletes ideally will have use of Garmin Connect for sharing training files with their coach.
- Option to book 1-2-1's.
*Active consultation will take place at Studiorama and will involve cycling, running and clarification of circumstances relating to the athlete questionnaire.
Cost £100 per 4 weeks (Start up cost is £150 for the 1st 4 weeks which includes the initial active consultation)
TESTIMONIAL - Lorraine Thompson
Family, a busy full time job and travelling the country left little time for much else, however fitting in my training was really key to my own personal well being. Cue coach Jepson - working with Sarah allowed me to provide my hectic schedule and hey presto a lovely 4 week training plan to meet my needs with flexibility to adjust to other priorities as they happened.
I hadn't ever thought too much about having a coach but the breadth of knowledge learned over the last 12 months from Sarah has been insightful, interesting as well and at times challenging which has only driven me more towards achieving improved performance.
My previous goals had begun in running completing everything from 5km through to trail marathons. Then one day I thought I would give triathlon a go so off I went with my friends to do a ladies only one in Chester. I started in Sprint distance, then Olympic then got the bug to go further completing a Middle distance. Never though did I ever expect to end up in Mexico at the AG Triathlon World Champs. This is what did happen and all through the disciplined manner in which I was able to improve my performance and aim to qualify for my country in my age group. An exhilarating journey with some great people doing what I enjoy in the great outdoors.
I would definitely recommend Racepace coaches to support you in your journey whatever the goal may be. Great sessions, good knowledge and determined to help you succeed.
Thanks Coach Sarah